The theme of the 11th International Scientific Conference Modern problems of economic development – Management and finance of the public sector, which will be held on June 2, 2023 in a hybrid form, are issues related to management and finance in the public sector:
1) the role of the public sector in the modern economy,
2) management and finance of the public sector at the central level (including budget revenues and expenditures, budget deficit and public debt, central investments),
3) management and finance of the public sector at the local level (including local government finance, local government investment activities, needs of local communities, participatory budget),
4) management and finance in particular areas and units of the public sector (e.g. health care, education, internal and external security, labor market),
5) accounting of public sector entities.